Tuesday, July 27, 2010

DHS

I got together with my bestest scrappy friends on Friday night, for some much, much needed girl time. We had an amazing dinner, with wine and dessert... always love it when everyone brings something for us all to try. We didn't scrap much and we started late, it was just great to sit and talk and eat and catch up... can't wait to do it all again!

Here is a look at what I created ....



Ignore the discolouration on the second page... scanning each page in two sections then piecing all four together is a royal pain ... wishing there are 12 x 24 inch scanners!

All products except flowers, bling, wood flourishes and letter stickers are Close to my Heart, letter stickers are Jillibean, flowers are Bazzill and the wood flourishes are kaiser craft, I think;)

Thanks for popping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!