Sunday, August 01, 2010

A lift and a Challenge

My friend Elaine gave em a sweet birthday card....



I told her I was going to scraplift it for sure. When I saw this week's challenge over at Little Red Wagon , which is Christmas in July, I knew I would use Elaine's card for inspiration.

This is what I came up with....



and here is a close up.....



I used papers from My Minds Eye, Rubons and acrylic bits from Little yellow Bicycle, Bling from Kaisercraft, Stamp from Close to my Heat and Copics. i think he's kind of cute, but I am partial to snowmen. How 'bout you?

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How super cute are these cards! I'm loving the Winter details! :)

    Oh, and BTW I got your RAK. I need to make a card for my friend soon! Thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!