Thursday, August 19, 2010

Some exciting news!

Two fabulous friends of mine, Anita and Elaine, have begun a new journey... they have started an online scrapbooking store ScrapMuch? , that also offers classes and retreats! I am super excited for these ladies, they have the charm, smarts and skills to bring this dream into a full fledged reality! Their goal is to become a full service scrapbooking store, as time goes by. I am definitely going to do my part to help them achieve it, too!

They have asked me to join them as the store designer and I couldn't be more thrilled!

Check out the store's blog for information on the store's official opening, the 'going to fabulous' retreat and the products they will offer.

Congratulatons ladies, I am so proud of you! Thanks for letting me come along for the ride!

Hope to see you all at the retreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!