Saturday, September 04, 2010

September Reveal- ScrapMuch?, My MInd's Eye,

This month the ScrapMuch? ladies gave me this super fun Alphabet Soup kit from My Mind's Eye to work with (I love the weight of the papers and that they are all double-sided)....



as well as these packages of buttons and fabric flowers, from We R Memory Keepers.



I wanted to show that even though this is the "girl's" version of Alphabet Soup, it would still be suitable to use for a boy's layout. Check out this example....



I snapped these pictures of my friend's cute little son "chatting" on the phone a couple of weeks ago. As soon as I saw the telephone paper in this kit, I knew I had to use these pictures. And look the kit is perfectly suitable for this little man!

I added 'Bones" Thickers in orange and a bit of green cardstock from my stash, as well, as a Glassy Accents type product to make the heart, flower and telephone die cuts shine!

Then, I just had to go all out pink and girly, check out this two page layout using the same papers and embellishments......



(Please excuse the shadows, I find it very difficult to scan dimensional layouts on light coloured background cardstock. But I think you get the gist.) This little cutie belongs to another friend!

I added the same stash items as above, as well as Stardust Stickles.

Here are a couple of close up shots of the embellishment clusters.





I also made this cute little card....



And since I was having so much fun (I love the challenge of using papers that I wouldn't normally choose, and being the Mom of three boys this collection definitely falls into that category! And I seriously had so much fun with it!) I decided to make this little note holder by altering a jumbo clothespin......



I hope you enjoyed checking out my creations, as I truly enjoyed making them!

This MME paper kit, and others, are available at the store, you can email or call for more information. The contact numbers etc. are on their blog's home page.

(By the way, you can click on any image to view it in a larger format.)

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that paper kit looks FABULOUS! I love your layouts and your super sweet style! :) I cannot believe how many awesome projects you got out of one paper kit. How inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!