Friday, September 17, 2010

Caught on Film - Bo Bunny

Wow I can't believe how little I have been blogging this month! With back to school stuff, new children arriving and preparations for our big move, things have been a little crazy at my house.

I have been editing our 'stuff' as we are downsizing as part of our move, of course, I cannot possibly part with anything scrappy related! LOL Actually, I don't even want to start packing up scrappy stuff, you just never know when you might need it, or find a few quiet moments to create. Not to mention, it does seem like a fairly daunting task!

Anyway, I got together with my scrappin' besties on the weekend, have a peek at what I created....



Usually, when I pull out the camera, my husband starts making funny faces! This time I started snapping really quick and caught a good one!



This is Timmy as he looks across the creek and ponders 'life'. Click on the images for a larger view.

Both projects were created with the Mammarazzi line from Bo Bunny.

Thanks girls for a great day, as always!

1 comment:

  1. Your layouts are gorgeous - love what you did with Mammarazzi!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!