Friday, October 01, 2010

October Reveal - ScrapMuch?, My MInd's Eye,

The kit I received from the ladies at ScrapMuch? this month, was so super fun to play with! Check it out...


I love Kraft paper, I love black and how can you not love flocking? Every paper from this kit has some flocking on it, so kewl!!

I started out creating a two page layout documenting my little guy's halloween last year, from decorating the house, to getting his costume on etc.


The kit had lots of great little dies and tags.

Here are a couple of close ups....





Then I created this fun card!



Another close up.....



Lots of black inking, crnkling and some Glassy Accents help to add to the festiveness of these projects.

Here's another fun project, and super easy to make with your kiddies, too!



Halloween crackers.... simply fill a 4 inch piece of paper towel tubing with assorted candy, wrap with tissue and tie off ends (I used pipe cleaners). Next wrap with decorative papers, add a few dollar store spider and ta da!

For my next project I wanted to show how versatile this paper pack is......



These papers struck me as so beautiful and totally me, I wanted to use them to scrapbook my anniversary picture from earlier this year. (thanks again to Timmy for taking a great picture of daddy and I).

And a couple of more close ups......



I hand cut this flocked chandelier from one of the papers.



I created a flower using my Spellbinders die with my Cuttlebug, used the die cut flourish that came with the kit with a little added Glassy Accents.

And lastly, a cute little thank you card.



If you are looking for a fun paper pack for your Halloween pictures this year, I highly recommend this one, it's called haunted by My Mind's Eye. The neutral colour scheme is great for scrapping mutli-coloured costumes, too.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is one gorgeous kit and I love the layouts you made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this "baroque" style kit, and even more what you create with it! How you enhanced your anniversary picture: it is so elegant!
    I'm glad you took a look at my blog and thank you for your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!