Friday, December 10, 2010

Gift card holders and I Believe

I sat down at my crafty space today knowing I needed to come up with a creative way to give gift cards to some girls in our life.  Always looking for an excuse to do something sweet i came up with these stocking gift card holders.  My first thought was to cut out some stockings on my Cricut, easy peasy right?  Well even on the largest setting they were too small.  And being in a lazy mood, I didn't want to go and get my laptop and hook up my 'Cricut Design Studio" to make a larger stocking.  So I decided to hand draw and cut some stockings, using the "I Believe'  scraps I had,  and this is what i came up with......





 I also created some cute tags, which I will share soon.  Definitely a good scrappy day, and great threapy.  thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!