Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Money Gift Holders

Hello and Happy Holidays!  My to do list is getting a little shorter, though i keep finding reasons to play with my scrappy stuff instead of actually doing a job on my list!

These are my latest creations.  There are a few people on my list that are getting cash, which while handy for the recipient can be a little boring to give.  So I thought I'd create something pretty to put the cash in. This is what I came up with.....

For this first one i recycled a 'Rimmers' tin and embellished it using some left over scraps or MME's 'I Believe' line.  I also added a leftover stamped and coloured elf that I found in my Christmas scrappy bin.





This second tin is also a recycled 'Rimmer's' tin which is embellished using scraps i had left over from last year as well as a MLYB acetate phrase.




And this last tin is a recycled incense cone tin which has been embellished using leftover MME "Holly Jolly' scraps, a CTMH flower and a MLYB acetate embellie.



Thanks for popping by.  I  hope you are planning time to relax during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!