Sunday, December 12, 2010

What happens at Retreat....

Well you know how the saying goes.... and certain things do stay 'at Retreat" but sharing of the creations is another matter entirely!

Here are some of the layouts I created while at the ScrapMuch? November Retreat.....

this one is based on a Pagemaps sketch that was provided for us.


sorry I don't have the pictures yet, on this week's to do list!

love those chubby little hands, oh and a boy who is confident in the kitchen!

again no pics, but i did take some last week that will be perfect!

  
made two of thses, one for Timmy and one for my foster son.

I also completed another double page layout for my foster son, sorry I cannot share it.  As well, as about 16 cards, so I was pretty please with my productivity!

thanks for popping by, have a scrappy day!

2 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!