Friday, December 24, 2010

Wishing you a Happy Holiday Season!






I really relish the time that this holiday allows us to spend with family and friends.  I am so thankful my DH has two weeks off work (he has worked a ton of overtime in order to be with us during the break), with the kids off we have the luxury of lazy mornings and day trips.  Because of that, my Christmas wish has already come true!  However, I am very much  looking forward to seeing the magic of Christmas reflected in our children's eyes on the 25th.  And then hosting our family dinner later in the day. 

I have been checking and know that you are popping by my blog  from all over the world.   And I wanted to take a minute and let you know how much I truly appreciate you taking time out of your busy life, to see what I have been up to.

As I am busy preparing the house, gifts and dessert (because who am I kidding, the dinner is all Ian!) I wanted to take a minute and wish you all a very Happy Holiday season and a wondrous New Year!

Hugs and best wishes,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you Laura! Have a wonderful time with your family :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!