Friday, January 28, 2011

EEEEEEEEEE, that's me squealing with delight!!

Hello blog friends,

I am so excited! Today I am off to CHA, with my friends Anita and Elaine of ScrapMuch? !  I am so thrilled and honoured they asked me to join them on this amazing trip.  I can't even begin to imagine all the amazing new products we will have to choose from as we are picking new product for the store.  And I have never been to California so that is an added bonus.  I hope I do the ladies justice and I know we will have a good time!

Elaine and Anita asked me to make some thank you cards for some of the vendors that were so generous with donations of prizes for our 'launch party' and first retreat.  Here is what I came up with....


 



 

Can you guess who they are for?

Check back, I am hoping to offer you some sneak peaks of our adventures!

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!