Thursday, January 20, 2011

Papertrey Ink Play time!

Hello!

Yesterday I was feeling a little under the weather... sore throat, chills, headache... you know the drill,  t'is the season I suppose.  Anyway, I decided to treat myself to an afternoon of scrap therapy.  I had nothing really on my to do list, that really needed doing so I got to play just for the sake of playing, how nice is that!

First up, I wanted to alter the front of this 7 1/2" x 9 1/2" coil bound notebook.  For anyone that knows me, they know I am constantly making notes, lists etc.  I can't seem to function without a to do list!  There were only 2 things I knew for sure, one being that i wanted to try out my new Papertrey Ink stamps and dies, and the second was that I wanted to use pink so my notebook coordinated somewhat with my daytimer (hmmmm, note to self,alter daytimer, ha!). So I pulled out some leftover MME Alphabet Soup and this is what I came up with....


 I had a little trouble lining up the stamp with the die, if you are a regular reader you'll know that I have crappy vision.  But hopefully with a little practice I will get better.

Still feeling in the mood to play, i decided to make a card.....


 I am loving how girly it is.

I had a few more minutes before I had to leave to pick Timmy up from the school bus stop, so I whipped up another quicky...


I was feeling like making little handmade paper candles.  I saw them for sale somewhere and thought, well I can make those.  Too easy and so fun!

And the best part of all was, when I woke up this morning I was feeling sooo much better.  Scrap therapy really works!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you treat yourself to some scrap therapy soon, it's good for what ails you.
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!