Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Disney Layouts

Hello all!

Lately, I have been focused on finishing up my Disney Album.  The goal is to have it completed before we go again in October of this year.  Doesn't sound too bad, right?  Well, I have been working on it, off and on, since our trip in August of 2009.  So, I guess what I am saying is... I need more focus! lol  I have a ton of photos that I want to scrap, which might be part of the problem.  Another factor is one of my older sons moved back home so now I do not currently have a scrappy space, other than the kitchen table.  Which is not a huge deal, but I like to leave a layout out and go back to it before I decide it's done, which is a little difficult to do on the kitchen table!  Anyway, the bottom line is, I am glad my son is home and I will just learn to go with the flow.

A couple of weeks ago, I got together with some girlfriends to scrap.  It was a great opportunity to work on my Disney stuff.  I took the photos we had taken at 'Chef Mickey's" along with some supplies.  I knew I wanted to use all the same papers and embellishments for this 'experience' , so that anyone looking at our album would know the layouts are all form the same event.  I also wanted to do very simple and repetitive layouts, since the pictures were so colourful.  Turns out I didn't get much done... apparently I talk too much!  Go figure!

I did however manage to finish the layouts at home over a period of a few days.  Check them out....







Love these pictures of my little guy, so glad they are finally in my album!  This event is a 'must do' for us again this year, it was so much fun to see all the characters and such a relaxed event.

Thanks for popping by!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!