Friday, February 11, 2011

Thank you cards

 Hello!

I sat down the other day to create a couple of thank you cards.  I have had a picture of a card in my 'to scrap lift' file for quite some time now and I knew it would be perfect for my cards.  I case Debbie Olson's blog frequently, she makes beautiful cards and is a big source of inspiration for me.

Here is her card....



Here are the cards I created based on one of her designs.....

 Both cards are identical except for the papers and ribbon I chose to use. I did use a punched file tab on this card and added  some pearls, to make it more my own.
 The leaves were punched out of both green card stock and vellum to give them a soft look
 On this card I added a piece of a journalling tag I had in my stash and some pink gems.
My flowers were cut using a Spellbinder die on my Cuttlebug.

Thanks for stopping by to check out what I have been up to.  I have Valentien's cards on the go, so watch for those to be posted, too.
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!