Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's for my sweets!

Hello!

I thought I'd share a few Valentine's that I made the other day.

This one is for my hubby...

 The papers are all My Mind's Eye, cardstock, alpha stickers and brown ribbon is CTMH, heart paper clip is from the grocery store, the ticket stub is Tim Hotlz,  glitter ribbon, button and gems are all MME, as well.
 Love the little heart paper clip, attached to this heart I cut out of MME paper with a Spellbinders die.  I also love the old camera on the paper itself, my hubby and I love antiques, we actually have a camera similar to the one pictured.
 MME has beautiful embellishments that coordinate with their lines, I love sprinkling them on my creations.
 These CTMH sticker alphas were coloured with COPICS so they coordinated with my card.

This one is for my littlest man, Timmy.  I pulled out a few scraps and some left over stickers.
 Patterned paper and stickers are Sassafras, cardstock is CTMH, another grocery store heart clip, buttons and gem are misc.
 I love applying my stickers to another piece of cardstock, so that I can pop dot them to add dimension.

This card is for my foster son.
 More Sassafras papers and stickers.
 Another sticker mounted on cardstock and pop dotted.
 I handcut an extra little monster face and pop dotted it just for fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love monsters!!! This is too adorable TFS, became a follower. I'd love it if you'd visit me at: http://monicalott.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!