Friday, March 04, 2011

A sketch to share

Good Morning all!

Today I am sharing a sketch over on the ScrapMuch? blog, and thought I'd share it here, too.

And here is a look at the layout that I based it on.

And as an added bonus, I am giving away this Laptop Skin.





Like most scrappers, I love bling, maybe you do too.  When I saw these skins at Chapters, I decided my laptop needed them!  It's hard to tell in the photo but it is silver and sparkly!

And then I thought my Cuttlebug did too!  This time they are blue and green and sparkly!

And then I thought, maybe you needed them too!  So if you would like a chance to win this package, just leave a comment on this post.  Anytime between now and Thursday the 10th at midnight (my time).  On Friday the 11th I will draw for a winner.  (These skins are completely removable should you decide to, down the road.)  Your comment doesn't have to be about anything in particular, you can tell me what you like, what you want to see, what you are working on, your blog address for me to check out, anything at all. Have fun!


Thanks for popping by!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Trust you to fine some bling for your laptop. Although I love the idea.. Your Cuttlebug is also very cute… I love your layout too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely. i have a recycling tree on mine. i have a giant tote that could use some bling though :) i am currently working on a layout to frame for my dad's 65th bday. i cut out the #'s 65 and am collaging pictures in them. it turned out to need a lot more pics of tiny faces then i thought! happy scrapping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them. Going to have to go to Chapters and get me one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!