Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A summary of the day.....

Hello all,

It's been a busy couple of days, but I managed to squeeze in some creative time tonight, hoping to post pictures in the next day or so.  For now I am pleased with the day's progress.... the bills are paid, my monthly expense sheet is complete, the plants are watered, the laundry has been put away, my bank book is balanced, 3 blog posts are lined up to automatically release, the kids got their 3 squares, the dog was walked and I didn't eat any junk food, unless you count popcorn which I don't ;)

Right now I am.....

listening... to the Daily Show
feeling.... relieved that I finally created three cards to demonstrate new techniques to an old friend
creating... the 3 aforementioned cards
wanting... to stay awake til after midnight to see if there are any flight sales
needing... to buy socks for Ian and the boys
thinking...   how lucky we are if that's all we need
enjoying... a quiet moment with the hubster
wondering... how long it will take to clean out my MIL's house and take care of her affairs.

thank you so much for stopping by!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!