Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Cards to share - Bo Bunny

Hello all,

I have recently reconnected with an old friend, well other than Christmas card swapping.  It's been nice chatting online with her.  I was prompted to reach out to her when I received our Christmas card this year, as it was handmade.  Thinking how much I love card making, I  knew we should hook up again.  She mentioned she was in a club, but was wanting to learn more techniques... well, heck I am up for that challenge!

Here is what I came up with to create with her, all of the cards are lifts form the latest issue of Papercrafts magazine.  I simply changed up some of the design to suit the techniques I wanted to share.

 This card features border punching, creating a sentiment window with the Cuttlebug and a Spellbinder die, and adding glitter with double sided tape.  This glitter technique is super fast and tidy!

 This card features edge distressing, inking, doodling and embossing.

 This card is more simple and only has border punching and inking, but I wanted to create a masculine card too and show a way to use these Tim Holtz tickets.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you get to spend time crafting with a friend.
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, TFS, http://monicalott.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an artist as well and someone said to me that I should make greeting cards out of my art... I'd love to but I don't know how or where to start!
    http://rachelneil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!