Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Tips and Techniques Wednesday

Hello all!

Anita from ScrapMuch?  asked me to feature this My Little Yellow Bicycle mini envelope album from the 'Twig' collection.


it comes with everything you need to create a wonderful mini album that could serve as a keepsake for a special someone in your life.   i added a few 'Twig" embellishments that coordinate with this album and a few punches to whip this up.  It was quick and easy.







For now it is going on display at ScrapMuch?'s  Scrapfest booth, but when I get it back I intend to sit down with my little Timmy and and fill out all of the journaling cards, with his favourite things, and my wishes for him as well as a snapshots or two.

Thank you for visitng!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!