Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Copic Colouring

Hello all!

I am a little delinquent in posting this past week, I was hoping to catch up while we were at our trailer this past weekend but the wi-fi there was um, shall we say brutal!  Oh well, onto some of the news.  I took a Copic beginner class last week, we coloured and created 3 cards. I felt a little more confident this time opposed to the last class I took.  however, the tiny areas on an image give me a lot of trouble.  I will need to get a good magnifying glass to keep in my Copics tote I think.

Here is a look at my creations....



The little claws and stripes on the monster gave me some visual grief, but over all I am pleased with the colouring.

Thanks for stopping by!

Laura
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!