Saturday, May 28, 2011

Retreat Reveals

Hello all!

Wow I cannot believe how behind I am with all of my blog posts.  I intended to catch up last weekend while we were at the trailer, however, the wi-fi isn't what you would call quick or reliable.  So here I am trying madly to get caught up.

While I was at the ScrapMuch? spring retreat I created the following layouts....

 Thanks to my friend Chris for giving me this picture, I love it!  As a scrapper that doesn't get to use pink often, I knew I wanted to use it with this layout, but I also knew that I wanted to keep it simple.



 This layout combines papers from several collections, I was looking for a colourful, eclectic, and slightly ethnic feel to go with the theme of these pictures, that were taken at Disney's animal Kingdom park in the Indian village area.  What do you think, did  I hit my mark?



 Love  this Jillibean soup collection, and adding the stitched hearts was super fun!



 The pool at our resort in Disney, was so cool, I knew I had to do a layout about it.  I layered rubon  flowers with paper flowers for a fun summery look.



 This layout is based on a Pagemaps sketch that was given to us at the retreat as part of a challenge.



Thank you for stopping by to see what I have been up to.  I am hoping to have mor fun shares in the next day or two.

laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!