Monday, July 18, 2011

CHA

Hello blog friends!

I am super excited and oh so fortunate to be heading off to Summer CHA in Chicago today.  I have never been to Chicago (of course I had never been to California until this past Winter CHA) and I feel so lucky to be invited to join the Anita and Elaine of ScrapMuch?.  And this time Eileen, our computer and finance genius is joining us, so the four of us will for sure have a great time!

I can't wait to see all of the spectacular booths and drool over all of the stunning new collections.  There are several booths that are on my must see list.

I will pop in here and on the ScrapMuch? blog when I can to give you some sneak peeks, until then keep your parts crossed for a turbulent free flight for this chicken of a flyer ;) now I am also thankful I will have lots of hands to hold!

Have a great week and thanks for popping in!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!