Thursday, July 14, 2011

Timmy Scraps

Hello blog friends!

Today I am popping in with a quick post and picture of a layout my DS (Timmy, 8 years old) created yesterday.  He loves to craft, and has been working on a summer 'scrapbook'.  But yesterday he decided he wanted to add a layout to the scrapbook he has been working on for a while now.

He chose the picture he wanted to work with and then asked me for some red and blue papers.  After that he went to town with his creation, rading his stash and mine for just the right touches.  About 20 minutes later he brought this to me.





This is a photo of him 'graduating' from kindergarten.  He loved this teacher.  And I love this layout.  The felt flower he chose came from a stash of handmade embellies that I had in a little box.  Timmy went through the box and admired each one, he is so sweet.  He has scooped several to put into his stash ;) - if you want to see how to make this felt flower you can check it out here.

Thank you for popping by to see what I am up to.  Still unpacking, wishing my creative space was more organized, but it'll come.  DH says he will dedicate a whole day to helping me put together furniture and hang stuff so that I can function in there!

Hope you have some time to create with someone you love today!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!