Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Horizontal Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

Hi there!

I had a little more time to play, and went for another challenge, you can find all of the details here.

Here is the sketch that was provided....


And here is my take o it.....
 I went for circles instead of squares and opted for a little bit more of a masculine card.  Two of my circles sit flush with the card, one is popped up and one is inverted, just for fun!

Papers are My Mind`s Eye, stamp is i-cling, music notes are punched with a Fiskars punch and covered in Glossy Accents, and I used some dew drops for bling.

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Hey Laura! Thanks for linking this up to the Horizontal Sketch challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!