Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Playing with some Jillibean

Hello blog friends!

I pulled out my Jillibean goodies a couple of nights ago when I was feeling crafty.  These two layouts are what I came up with.

Last school year I snapped a couple of photos of Timmy doing his math homework.

glossy accents on top of letter stickers

chipboard stars covered in paper
 You've seen this photo recently, when Timmy and I made ice cream a few weeks ago.  Since the ice cream making was a little science experiment, I thought these papers suited it perfectly.

backward 3`s make great e`s

adding punched circles and breads to button stickers to give them some pop

label stickers turned into little flags
Thank you for stopping by!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!