Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sweet Treats

Hello there!

It has been a long time since I have played along with any challenges, and I thought it might be fun to do it again.  While I was at the trailer I saw that Pile it On was having a 'sweet treats' challenge, and I new my Garden Cafe papers from American Crafts would be perfect for it.  This is what I came up with....


Everything is American Crafts except the pink bling which is Kaisercraft and the doily, which is from the dollar store.

This card ended up with a fold over top as a solution to running out of card stock.  That's the one thing about crafting on holidays, you have to work with what you have.  I really like this solution to my problem and will definitely use it again!

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate you coming to look at what I am creating!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!