Monday, August 29, 2011

Vertical Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

Hello all!

I had some time to play the other night and thought I'd play along with a couple of challenges.  This is what I created .......



I used this sketch....



from the Vertical Sketch Challenge over at Moxie Fab World.

I also played along with Little Red Wagon by using newsprint on my project. Edited... I am thrilled that my card was featured on the LRW blog here!

All papers and embellishments are from My Mind's Eye.




Thank you for stopping by today!  I have a few more thing sto share with you soon.

Laura
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Laura! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I love the newsprint too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!! I love all the little details and the newsprint is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Laura! Thanks for linking this up to the Vertical Sketch challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!