Saturday, September 03, 2011

L'il Boater - American Crafts

hello!

I set about to scrap some photos that we took while up north at our trailer, and knew I wanted to use the 'Campy Trails' collection by American Crafts.

This layout was one that I had started in May, sort of in preparation for scrapping trailer photos, but I didn't get very far as I didn't have any photos to scrap at that point!  With a  few modifications, I made it work for these photos.

L'il Boater
 I added some Jillibean journalling sprouts from my stash as well as some hand stitching to this layout.

I love the felt embellishments with this collection!

 This journalling sprout made a good base for my title.






Next up I created this layout to feature soem pictures of the lake, taken at sunset from our boat.   The sunsets are stunning up there.

Pigeon Lake

I hand stitched around a good portion of the layout, it was tedious and yet therapeutic and I love the outcome.
 I alyered the 'sigh' sticker onto cardstock and then used pop dots to raise it up.  I penned in the name of the lake on the little sign's arrows for fun.  I also used another Jillibean journalling sprout, as I really like the look of them with this collection.

I have a ton more photos taken up north this summer to scrap, so I've decided to start a scrapbook just for our trailer days, and I may very well keep it up there when it's done!

Thanks for popping by today!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!