Monday, October 17, 2011

A card to share - My MInd's Eye,

Hello there!

I am back from a fun and busy weekend at Scrapfest Oshawa, I had such a great time!

I am swamped with a to do list that seems to be pouring out of my daytimer, but I wanted to pop in quick and share this card I created last Friday, for  my husband's co-worker....


These MME papers work great for this card, I love the colour combination.  I used a Spellbinder's label die on the black and white damask paper and then put it through my Cuttlebug a second time with a PTI butterfly die to create the cut out shape.  I then punched a couple of holes in it and fed my ribbon through

The butterfly is punched out of a couple of MME papers and some vellum with a MME brad to finish it off.  A Zva pearl flourish depicts the butterfly's flight pattern.

Thanks for popping in!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. WTG my friend! I love that cut out shape!
    You are my hero!
    Christa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!