Monday, December 05, 2011

Christmas Wishes

Hi there!

I've been playing with my Teresa Collins' Christmas Home 6 x 6 paper pad again, and made a half dozen of these holiday cards......

I started out with a 4.25 x 5.5" tent card and used a Hero Arts back ground stamp to create an embossed poinsettia image.  Then I added a patterned paper on top with a circular 'window' cut out to frame my embossed image.  Of course, bling is always a good thing, so I added some to the centre of the poinsettias.

Then I created a layered poinsettia using my Cricut and some cardstock the same colour as my embossing powder, and then I punched some leaves out of another patterned paper.  Some Stickles and a pretty brad  finished it off.



Using a variety of patterned papers, I created 2 of each colour, making 6 quick cards.
Lastly I added a stamped sentiment onto a hand cut little flag.

Thanks for popping by today!

Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. A really cool card...or cards!!! Love the look of all that pattern paper...very lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!