Monday, December 19, 2011

It's About Time!

Hi all!

Yup, It's about time that I got around to posting the layouts that I created last month at the ScrapMuch? fall retreat!

 This MME line seemed to go quite nicely with these football pics of my little guy.  Love the magazine styling of this photo and the little trading card, too!


 Do you use pink on boy pages?  Why not, they are cute too right?  It does depend on the photo, but this photo was a great choice when I felt in the mood to play with a little pink!  He's so cute!


 When i created this layout, I didn't have any photos in mind.... I just wanted to play with a bit of this Fancy Pants line!  Once I got home I came across these photos in my un-scrapped basket and thought they worked perfectly.  Timmy was so happy he won a little blue dog at the fish pond of the Fall Fair!

 Not very productive, eh?  Well I did make 18 Christmas cards, though they were kind of mass produced so it doesn't really say much!  I also taught a card class and spent a whole lot of time socializing!  Good times!


If you haven't tried a scrapbook retreat weekend you really should give it a whirl, it's a lot of fun!  Check out the ScrapMuch? blog for details on their spring retreat coming up in March!

Thanks for checking in!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!