Thursday, December 15, 2011

More Christmas Gift Wraps

Hello!

I am back today with a part two!  Or rather another share based on yesterdays gift wrap ideas.

I made these two little boxes to stash some gift cards in, just to make them a little less obvious.....


The boxes themselves are really simple.   Cut two sheets of cardstock down to 6.5 x 8 inches, and score at the 1 inch line on all four sides.  snip one of the corner score line and adhere to create a corner.  Repeat for second piece of cardstock to create lid.

I had a piece of 12 x 12 Jillibean patterned paper that was damaged on one side and along one edge.  I cut two 5 x 12 pieces from it and border punched along the top and bottom,  This was a great use for a damaged piece of paper and it wrapped perfectly around my little handmade box.

Next comes the fun bit, embellishing.  I added a few scraps of Jillibean paper to the front and layered a snowflake I die cut from glittery paper that I found at Michael's, a button and another tag from last week's tutorial.




Thanks for popping by!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!