Sunday, December 11, 2011

More Teresa Collins Cards

Hi there!

I have a few more cards to share with you.  I used some more of my 6 x 6 card pad.

 A 5.5 x 6.5 inch card.
 A 4.5 x 4.5 inch card.
A 4.5 x 5.5 inch card.

papers, brads- Teresa Collins
card stock - American Crafts
ribbon - Maya Road
twine- Martha Stewart

Alpha sticker - Misc. and America Crafts
pearls, gems - Kaisercraft
crocheted poinsettia - me!
button - misc.
acrylic poinsettia - mlyb

Thank you for checking in with me!
Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. great cards...I like the clean and simple look of these...and they really show off the pattern paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never be creative with 6x6 stacks, yet these look fab! Love the colors and contrasts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!