Sunday, December 18, 2011

One of those days, and a card!

Hi all!

My eldest son carrying my sister on his back, and my youngest son on his foot on your left and my nephew on his foot on your right.
Is your family like mine?  Do you have these whack job moments at your house?  Please tell me I am not alone!  You can see I stopped laughing long enough to get the camera!


I also have a card to share today.  Yesterday we attended a birthday party for our friend's sweet little girl, Ally, who turned 5!  I made this card for her using some of the Jillibean Christmas line.  I know it doesn't look Christams at all!







The little girl in this stamped image is holding a shamrock.... but I switched it up to make it look like she is hold a flower with a gift tag.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Have a good one!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. NO your not the only one...my families pretty wacky too!!! or a lot crazy :)
    Anywhoo sweet sweet little card perfect for a five year old.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!