Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Ian! - Card

Hello all!

Today is my husband's birthday and hopefully as you are reading this we have arrived safe and sound with our children in tow, in Cuba., where we decided to celebrate his 50th.  You can't ask for a better gift than some R & R in the sunshine!

But I did want to share the cards that I made for him.....

This first one, I made while with my card making friends.  Our friend Mary taught us this technique, isn't it fun?  And perfect for this occasion!

I also made him another card.... this one was inspired from his love for fishing (and because we have been thinking about our trailer up north a lot lately).


 I thought this sentiment was fitting, too!

Happy Birthday Ian, I love you to the core.

Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!