Tuesday, January 24, 2012

luv u

Hi there!

We are back from our trip and I have been spending a fair bit of time editing our photos.  Editing videos is next on my list but I am procrastinating because I am not very adept at it! lol  So instead of doing that,  I took a few photos of some layouts.... some I can't share right now, you will have to wait until February 1st for the big reveal!

But, I did want to share this layout .....


I could scrapbook this face any day of the week.  How do you feel about using pink on a boy's layout?  I really don't mind it, in fact I sometimes love it.  I think it really depends on the picture and the theme.  The colours in these papers really pick up the colours of his sweet little mouth.  The background paper with all the hearts cut out of it was left over from another project, as i was about to throw it out, an idea hit me and I saved it for this page.




Thank you for popping in to see what I have been creating!
Laura

5 comments:

  1. I love how you used pink in a boys layout. It totally suits the theme of the page. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO, and super photo LOVE IT!!! I got three boys too and tons of girly pink paper so every once in a while they find there way on to one of their pages :)

    PS. I haven't been on blogger too much and I missed popping over here soo HI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO, and super photo LOVE IT!!! I got three boys too and tons of girly pink paper so every once in a while they find there way on to one of their pages :)

    PS. I haven't been on blogger too much and I missed popping over here soo HI!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!