Sunday, January 29, 2012

Picture Perfect - BoBunny

Hi all!

I am lucky enough to be heading off to CHA today, with the owners of ScrapMuch?, but I wanted to leave you with a little project before I take off.

This is a picture of my middle son (before the haircut) when I was choosing papers for this layout I ran across a few bits and pieces left of Mammarazzi and knew the colours would be perfect.


 Thanks for popping by!  I'll be back in a few days, but keep checking in there are a few things scheduled before I return like my February 1st reveal and another tutorial!

Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Laura, he is SOME cute even with the BIeber hair! LOL and your design is fabulous. The colour palette is very masculine and the distressed pages a perfect firt.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!