Monday, February 06, 2012

2 cool 4 skool - BoBunny

Hi there!

I have a layout to share today....


Boy was he full of attitude in this photo!  I love it!  This is not a special school photo at all, just a day when he decided he needed to look really nice for school, and he gave me this look when I asked to take his picture.  I'm thinking he must have wanted to impress a girl! lol
love the chipboard star and wooden ruler from Maya Road

I picked up a few of these over sized paper clips from the dollar store, I love adding buttons to them.

These awesome cork letters are from CTMH, you can get them here.

Sometimes subtle works too, a few strategic pierces in a page gives a nice bit of accent.
 Thanks for checking in to see what I have been creating!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is a cute layout! I think he is just the sweetest! I love those cork letters!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!