Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cuba

 Hello all!

Tonight my family and I are hosting a 'Cuba After Party' for all the friends that we went to Cuba with, last month.  The main purpose of the party is to exchange photo discs, but I'm sure we will all enjoy and drink and a laugh or two!

So in the spirit of sharing photos, I thought I would share a few of my favourites here with you, too!

my chess loving guys (Jon and Timmy) were thrilled to find this giant game tucked in the palm trees

Timmy practicing his snorkeling
Timmy and I at Ian's birthday dinner

our friends that we traveled with

my guys

singing happy birthday in Spanish

birthday boy showing his appreciation

happy 50th Ian

getting some Cuban love

i loved the architecture in Havana




he briefly hijacked a bike taxi





my sweetheart and I


jumping the waves, it is not pretty but it is fun!

nice pipes!

our ride, during our jeep tour, so much fun


a snake and a crocodile!.





swimming in a cave

enjoying a lobster lunch and the beach on a small island during our catamaran ride

Ian gets a kiss

when in Cuba, you gotta have a cigar





Timmy gets a dolphin kiss
We had a great time on our vacation, it was lovely to spend a whole week with our boys and our friends.  I would go again in a heart beat, actually I wish I was there right now!

Thanks for letting me indulge myself and share vacation pictures!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. beautiful photos Laura. It looks like a very well enjoyed trip.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!