Sunday, February 12, 2012

Exciting News!

Hi all!

I am a little late in posting this news, but I am thrilled to tell you that I have been invited to join the Design Team over at Let's Get Sketchy

I will be designing both sketches and layouts for their blog, at least a couple of each every month!

Why don't you pop over to the blog and join in on all of the fun, if you play along with at least two sketches each month you will have the opportunity to win a prize!  And who doesn't love prizes, right?

Thanks for popping in to visit today!
Laura
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Concrats to you. It will be so fun to see what you create and interpret your sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Can’t wait to get to work with you & your sketches at LGS. =)
    I’m a new follower of your blog.

    Kath - Fellow LGS teamie
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that, congratulations! I can't wait to see what this blog brings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I will be a lot of fun working together and I look forward to see your layouts and sketches. :)
    Charlotte in Denmark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Congrats!!! going over and checking it out right now...I have missed doing LOs this might be just the right motivation to get my scrapbooking mojo going again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!