Thursday, February 09, 2012

My Funny Valentine!

Hi all!

I wanted to make a Valentine for my hubby, and I thought I would aim for cute and funny this year instead of elegant and romantic.  This is what I came up with....


This little monster stamp actually had a face with two eyes, but I really only wanted one eye so I masked off the face with a sticky note and then hand drew the mouth and added a googly eye.


I also hand drew the word bubble and penned in my sentiment.

These modifications make this even more appropriate for my hubby and I, as I am blind in one eye and impaired in the other eye, and this puts a fun spin on my condition.  He always teases me that I wouldn't still be with him if I could see what he really looks like! lol

Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Punny card and great story behind it...it really makes a card special when you personalize it that way. I'm sure your hubby will LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!