Saturday, February 18, 2012

Our Baby Girl - Let's Get Sketchy - CTMH

Hi all!

There is a surprise challenge going on over at the Let's Get Sketchy blog , here is a look at the sketch ....


And here is my take on it ....

 This picture is of our Mollie, an Olde English Bulldogge, taken when we brought her home to join our family.  And oddly, this is the first photo I have scrapped of her.  I have been saving some photos to create a mini album of her, but when I came across this photo I really wanted to make a traditional sized page for it.  The papers are from CTMH.
 Some bling and stick pins.
 Oh my, I loved using so much pink!  With all boys it is super fun to go girly sometimes.
More pink!

Thanks for popping in today!
Laura
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love the pink set against your tan background paper. And your dog looks sooo cute!!

    Kathleen - Fellow LGS teamie
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Laura. Mollie is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job with the sketch Laura, love the doily, nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!