Thursday, March 08, 2012

Birthday Invitations

hello all!

I am just popping in for a quick share.  Timmy is handing out these birthday invites this week and I thought I should post them here too.....

 

The patterned paper is from Jillibean Soup.  I was shocked that I didn't have a bowling ball or pin on one of my Cricut cartridges, so I had to go old school -  hand cutting! LOL

I found a template online for the bowling pin, sized it to my preferences and printed it onto white cardstock and cut away.

The ball , of course, was super easy - just a circle punch and a hole punch.



Also a shocker, my 'you're invited' stamp was too formal for this card, so the Let's Party stamp will have to fill the bill!  All the deets are on the inside of the card, printed onto white cardstock via my WORD program.

There you have it, simple, clean and perfect for a 9 year old boy.

Thanks for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable!! I hope Timmy has a fantastic birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!