Saturday, March 31, 2012

Crafting with Timmy

Hello friends!

If you recall, I took my little guy to his first ever crop on the 17th of March.  I anticipated that this would be a great time to complete his Easter treats for his schoolmates.

I had purchased some Stampin' Up treat cups in February with this project in mind, and searched around the net for some inspiration.  Finally, finding something fairly simple on the Split Coast Stampers site.

What I didn't anticipate is how social he would be  ;)  so unlike our usual crafty times, I ended up doing a little more of this project than he did.

We made 2 dozen of these.....

Using only scraps, the bunnies, eggs and grass were cut out on the Cricut using the Easter cartridge. 

We had to mix and match the colours a bit to accommodate the scraps we chose to use.
I did all of the Cricut-ing in advance so the we only had to glue tings together on the day of the crop.

Timmy also managed to complete a layout for his Disney album, so all in all he didn't do too badly for his half day at the crop.

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness...are these too cute!! I love Easter and these are one of the sweetest Easter cards I have seen :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!