Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Little Man! - card

Hello!

Okay so he's not so little anymore, as he is turning 9, but he will probably always be my little man ;) .  Today is my youngest son's birthday, Happy Birthday Timmy!  And also St. Patrick's Day, so Happy St. Patty's Day to you!



This is the card that I made for him, of course he can't be a St. Patty's baby and not have a St. Patty's themed card!



We love you lovey, you are unique and wonderful, smart and funny, curious and precocious and you keep us young!  We hope you enjoy your special day!

Actually, we had a birthday celebration last night for him, his cousin and a few kids he attends school with!  Today he is joining me at  a day crop.  Our plan is to get a jump start on the Easter treats for his classmates!

The other night I crafted this layout using my sketch from yesterday (haaaa, I got a preview so I worked with it early!) .  The pictures are from Timmy`s birthday a couple of years ago, it surprises me how much younger he looks.

I used some left over Jillibean for this layout, the colours are perfect for my little leprechaun!
 I did a little trimming on these JIllibean canvas flowers and turned them into shamrocks.
 When I found this Lucky Charm rub-on at ScrapMuch? I knew it had to be mine!


Oh by the way, as luck would have it ;) his card also fits in with this month's colour challenge over at the ScrapMuch? blog, so I will be linking it up there,  And at \Little Red Wagon's 'Luck" sentiment or good luck symbol challenge, so I am liking there, too!

May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow! (Irish proverb)
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great job on both of your projects Laura! Happy belated birthday to Timmy! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!