Monday, March 19, 2012

Let's Get Sketchy Impromptu Card Challenge

Hello all!

Starting today, on the LGS blog, we are having an Impromptu card challenge!  You can pop on over to the blog for all of the details, but suffice it to say it will be fun, and there is a prize!!  Kenny K designs digital stamps and they are super cute.  The design team was fortunate enough to get to play with some of these digital stamps for this challenge.

I chose this fun teen boy stamp called "Teen Idol" , for a couple of reasons first , because no one else on the DT seemed to be picking him, secondly, because I am a mom of all boys, and lastly because he is pretty cute!

Anyway, you should definitely play along!

Here is my card.....
 I have had a few digital stamps in my possession for a while now but haven't actually coloured any with my Copics.  I was a little nervous about the printer ink bleeding and ruining my image or my Copic.  However, I recently read an article that suggested heat setting the fresh printed images prior to colouring.  Well I did just that and it seems to have done the trick, no bleeding either way.

 I didn't have a sentiment stamp that I wanted to use with this image so I just added one with journaling pens.

What do you think?  Will you play along?

Thanks for visiting today!
Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!