Monday, March 12, 2012

All Boy - Let's Get Sketchy - My MInd's Eye

Hi all!

I hope you all had fun with last week's Let's Get Sketchy sketch!  We have another one this week for you, in fact we will be posting a new one each week, you can upload your entries onto the appropriate post on the Let's Get Sketchy blog, and the best part is if you participate in at least 2 a month you will be entered into a draw for a sweet prize pack!

So without further ado, here is this week's sketch.....


 And here is my take on it ........

On this layout I used very little patterned paper, which is a switch for me but I love how it turned out and I love that my photos are truly a focal point.  Love that sweet little face!  I stapled a strip of canvas to the patterned paper for extra texture.
For my title I used this rub-on from my stash.
More rub-ons from both CTMH and Pink Paislee, adorn the right side of my layout.




 The flowers and butterflies are leftovers from other projects.  I really love that I was able to use up STUFF that I has been hanging around!
 These papers are by MME and are part of a large paper pad that I bought a couple of years ago.  The colours really appealed to be being a mom of 3 boys (not to mention we had 3 or 4 foster sons at the time, if was well worth the investment).

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to play along!

Laura
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! I love the use of the rub-ons! The layout totally shows off the photos! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laura, I love your rub-ons and all your embellishments! And your photos too :) Can't say no more :)

    Thank you for visiting my blog and leave me some love.

    Hugs,
    Nuki

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!