Monday, March 19, 2012

Marshmallow Art - Let's Get Sketchy - Jillibean Soup

Hello all and Happy Monday!

Are you here for the Let's Get Sketchy weekly sketch?  If not you should for sure think about playing along!  It's loads of fun, a good way to get another layout complete and you have a chance to win a prize if you play along at least 2 of the 4 weeks / sketches in any given month!

Doesn't get any better right?  You can check out all of the details on the Let's Get Sketchy blog.

Now for this week's sketch.....



And here is my take on the sketch.....

I had this photo of my little guy creating with marshmallows in my 'to be scrapped' pile for a while now, and this sketch seemed like the perfect fit.  These Jillibean Soup papers also seemed fitting.  although, now that I look at it again, I feel like I want to stitch around the circle! 






 The title is a combination of Thickers and a Jillibean Soup sticker and handwriting.
 A little cluster of embellies.  Buttons make a good substitute for a small flower if you do not want to use flowers on a boys page.
 To inject a little colour on this large chipboard star I inked the edge in a seafoam colour and then doodled around the outer edge with a brown fine tip pen.

Thanks for popping by and I hope you decide to play along!

Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Fun layout Laura! That background paper is absolutely perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!