Saturday, March 24, 2012

Living Easy - Jillibean Soup Sketch

Hi there,

As I mentioned last week, I am donating my stash of cards, along with several other ladies, to raise funds for families suffering with the grief of a loss of a loved one.

The other days I made a couple extra cards to add to this stash....


I hope they all sell for this great cause.

I also made some time to play along with a sketch that was posted on the Jillibean Soup blog (you can rad about it here), here is their sketch.....


And here is my take on the sketch.....

 I had a wee bit of the JBS Spotted Owl Soup birthday collection left, and though this is far from a birthday layout, the colours worked perfectly with my photos.  You know how it is when you have something that is almost perfect... you make it work.  Thankfully, the reverse side of these papers were not birthday theme and I could use up my scraps for this sweet sketch.
 I cut up some scalloped die cuts and added little butterflies on top.
 a mini journaling spot, gives just enough room for date and location, a heart sticker and a little brad.
 the JBS sticker sheet comes wit a ton of alpha stickers, which make a perfect title
 some little die cut buttons threaded with floss and a little brad
each of the little squares of paper has been stitched to add a little dimension


And that's all I have to share today!  Thanks for stopping by!
Laura
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love the little pics down the middle like that and the 'white space' around the side. Very striking!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!