Sunday, March 18, 2012

You are my Sunshine - Authentique

Hello there!

Have you seen the sketch that was posted on the Authentique blog here.  Well when I saw it, I thought it looked super fun and would be a great way to use up all of my 'Blissful" scraps.  Boy did I ever manage to get a lot of projects out of that collection ;)  .

Anyway, here is my take o the sketch....

I decided to add a bit of extra pattern to my background.
I thought this zipper flower was chunky enough to be a good embellishment for a masculine page.  I made it with this tutorial here.

I had a handful of these little die cuts leftover and couldn't narrow them down to use on my page, so they became my banner!

These great quote die cuts became my title.
Thank you for visiting!
Laura
xoxo

PS. Remember, there is still time to play along with the ScrapMuch? blog hop, you can find the details here.

3 comments:

  1. I said the same to Eileen - You guys will have to help me shop this Authentique line! You chose totally different colours and it is gorgeous. I have the perfect pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is oh so cute! I love your design! Great details! I'm starting to be an Authentique fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, this is a great take on the sketch. Perfect and so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!